The new conference for photo, portrait, and imaging executives!
April 12-13, 2019
The Mission Hills Resort, Howey-in-the-Hills, Fla
Pro Imaging CONNECT is a new conference, bringing together industry leaders from portrait labs, vertically integrated studios, photo retailers, online service providers and vendors. Pro Imaging CONNECT is designed to be a low-cost way for business owners and managers to get together, to share ideas, and to experience new products and equipment in a relaxed setting.
“The goal of Pro Imaging CONNECT is to bring together executives from different segments of the photo imaging industry to share ideas and build relationships,” says Toren Prawdzik, conference organizer, and president, Photo EVO. “Digital technology is breaking down the barriers between the amateur photography, the professional photography and graphic arts markets. PI CONNECT unites these industry interests to build relationships for the future.”
The PI CONNECT program is programmed by Gary Pageau, editor of the Dead Pixels Society, the photo/imaging networking group and news site.
Education is key to thriving in the imaging industry. Conference organizers want to provide the location where ideas can flow freely, so when you join us, bring an open mind and be ready to be a part of the process. Be prepared to develop lasting relationships with industry leaders.
The two-day conference program includes a mixture of hot business topics, short vendor presentations and social activities.
Hot business topics include:
- The Role of Printing & Output in Today’s Photography Market, with David Haueter, Keypoint Intelligence – InfoTrends, sponsored by Mediaclip
- Kaboom! Thoughts about the Future of School Photography, with Mark Schoenrock, PSP Consulting, sponsored by CaptureLife.
- The Legal Protection You Need to know, with Darren Spielman, Esq, Kain Spielman PA
- Selling the Digital Experience in Photography, with TW Woodward, The Hanging Pixels Podcast
- Greatest Threat to School Photography, with Mike Watkinson, CTO, Edge Imaging, and Dan Boudreau, CEO, Edge Imaging
- New Business Concepts, featuring Ron Mohney, The Print Refinery from IPI Member Network; Haim Ariav, Glossy Finish, and more
- The Big Reveal: Online Design and Digital Marketing Trends Every Entrepreneur Should Watch, with Ginger Hartford, EurDesign Studio, sponsored by ColorCentric
Vendor sessions include:
- Moving your Order Taking and Lab Management Software to the Cloud: Pros, Cons, Benefits, and Costs, with Alex Revari, LabLogics
- Latest Trends in School & Sports Photography, with Jeff Frazine, PhotoLynx
- Bridging the transition from Silver Halide Photo to Digital Photo, with Jennifer Lamm, Felix Schoeller North America
- Web ordering for all types, with Kirk Arends, Softworks Systems
For more information, email to email@example.com or call 616-452-3941
Education Event Only
- Attendance to Educational Content Hosted at The Mission Inn Resort
- Use this if you are staying off site and do not need housing
Registration & Room
Registration for CONNECT & also a nightly room at The Mission Inn Resort
- includes: Registration to the education event - 1 Room - also includes daily breakfast.
- Use this if you want to stay onsite for the educational event.
- Single & Double guest in one room options You will see this option in Registration
Registration - Room & Golf
Registration for CONNECT, Future Imaging Symposium, Entry into Golf Tournament- Nightly room - & one round of golf per day at The Mission Inn
- Includes: Registraion to the education event - 1 Room - Daily breakfast - & One round of golf per day. Inclusion to all hosted parties. Discounts at the spa and golf shop.1
- Use this if you want the full EXPO experience. This is also the nightly rate to stay after the event for the Pro Imaging Golf Tournament & Future Imaging Symposium.
- Rates and options for double golfing guests in a single room are available in registration