PRO IMAGING CONNECT
A New Convention for Portrait, Retail & Photo Markets!
New this year is the Pro Imaging CONNECT conference. This event, geared towards portrait labs, vertically integrated photography studios, and retail camera/photography stores, hosted by The Pro Imaging EXPO and is programmed by The Dead Pixels Society. Pro Imaging CONNECT want to establish a low-cost way for business owners and managers in the industry to get together, to share ideas, to experience new products and equipment. Of course we also wanted some place nice and sunny so we can relax and enjoy the relationships that are built. The event will be hosted for two days. There are options for the educational event only, as well as elevated options to stay at the resort, and possibly play a round of golf as well. Don’t worry if you think you will not know anyone there, we take care of that for you. We introduce people and create a friendly inclusive environment. If you do play some golf, check out that information in the “golf tournament section.”
Education is important in this industry. Knowing trends, what others are doing, etc. We want to provide the location where ideas can flow freely, so when you come join us, bring a open mind and be ready to be a part of the process. Meet and greet with suppliers, vendors, and in some cases, meet the owners of these operations to create lasting connections that you just cannot get anywhere else.
Hot business topics include:
- The Role of Printing & Output in Today’s Photography Market, with David Haueter, Keypoint Intelligence – InfoTrends, sponsored by Mediaclip
- Kaboom! Thoughts about the Future of School Photography, with Mark Schoenrock, PSP Consulting, sponsored by CaptureLife.
- The Legal Protection You Need to know, with Darren Spielman, Esq, Kain Spielman PA
- Selling the Digital Experience in Photography, with TW Woodward, The Hanging Pixels Podcast
- New Retail Concepts, featuring Ron Mohney, The Print Refinery from IPI Member Network.
Vendor sessions include:
- Moving your Order Taking and Lab Management Software to the Cloud: Pros, Cons, Benefits, and Costs, with Alex Revari, LabLogics
- Latest Trends in School & Sports Photography, with Jeff Frazine, PhotoLynx
- Enhancing Your Success with Inkjet Printing, with Michael Clementi, LexJet
- Bridging the transition from Silver Halide Photo to Digital Photo, with Jennifer Lamm, Felix Schoeller North America
- Web ordering for all types, with Kirk Arends, Softworks Systems
firstname.lastname@example.org or toren at 616-452-394
Education Event Only
- Attendance to Educational Content Hosted at The Mission Inn Resort
- Use this if you are staying off site and do not need housing
Registration & Room
Registration for CONNECT & also a nightly room at The Mission Inn Resort
- includes: Registration to the education event - 1 Room - also includes daily breakfast.
- Use this if you want to stay onsite for the educational event.
- Single & Double guest in one room options You will see this option in Registration
Registration - Room & Golf
Registration for CONNECT, Future Imaging Symposium, Entry into Golf Tournament- Nightly room - & one round of golf per day at The Mission Inn
- Includes: Registraion to the education event - 1 Room - Daily breakfast - & One round of golf per day. Inclusion to all hosted parties. Discounts at the spa and golf shop.1
- Use this if you want the full EXPO experience. This is also the nightly rate to stay after the event for the Pro Imaging Golf Tournament & Future Imaging Symposium.
- Rates and options for double golfing guests in a single room are available in registration